[plug] Web browser with much more advanced back and forwardsfunctions

Craig Foster craig at fostware.net
Wed Dec 7 00:43:06 WST 2005

Firefox 1.5 doesn't reload as long as you click the back button...

Unfortunately only of real use to broadband users, the "tab preview"
extension will allow you to see a thumbnail of the webpage of a tab, on
mouseover. I don't use my favorites much, since I've added all my
webcomics / news / blogs to my home page as
http://site1|http://site2|http://site3 .
(Slow on modem, unless you want to open Firefox and grab a warm beverage
:P)

Don't forget that most preview functions are just live webpages viewed
at a small size, meaning each favorite will need to be downloaded as you
scroll through the list...

Not a direct answer, but food for thought.

CraigF.