[plug] Mobile Phone Linux

Julian Clark jclark at snowdenau.com
Wed Dec 7 10:40:19 WST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I'm curious, does anyone know of any projects similar to iPod Linux, for
mobile phones?

I've been having a look around and there seems to be some commercial
interest, but I'm more interested in seeing if I can make my phone do
more that the original developers intended, or cared for.

Has anyone got any links, ideas or interest in this?

Cheers,

Julian Clark

This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication") are confidential and are for the use only of the intended recipient. The Communication may contain copyright material of the Snowden Group ("Snowden"), or any of its related entities or of third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of the Communication, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete the Communication, and do not copy, print, retransmit, disclose, store or act in reliance on the Communication. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of Snowden. Although virus protection devices and procedures are in place, Snowden does not guarantee the integrity of the Communication, or that it is free from errors, viruses or interference. Snowden advises email recipients to carry out their own virus checks before opening any attachment.