[plug] Recovery

rpowersau at gmail.com rpowersau at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 14:52:38 WST 2005

I had my imac disk drive die about two years ago. Tried everything, bought
diskwarrior and some other package with no luck.

Then I found an online recovery tool on the internet. You gave them a credit
card number and bought data size if I remember correctly. It was all done on
line. Download the app and it checks how much recovery you have left from
their web site. I don't remember the name but I'll check tonight for you. It
worked perfectly. I got everything back.

On 12/8/05, Chris Watt <something.rotten at gmail.com> wrote:

> This should probably be in off topic but it's really REALLY urgent.
>
> The HDD is my iMac has gone to hell and I can't mount it over Firwire.
> Anyone know how I can recover the data off it so that the HDD can be
> replaced?
>
> Cheers guys
> ~Chris

Regards,