[plug] urgent questions about 64bit and hardware...

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 15:59:16 WST 2005

Thanks for all your replies..
I ended up buying an AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (socket 939) and an Asus AV8-MX.
about $300.00 all up from "netplus" in Osbourne Park.
Now to put the bloody thing together and try to make it work with my
existing Ubuntu install (never tried that before.. not sure how it
will go.

--
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10
  I will write on a huge cement block "By accepting this brick through