[plug] Slackware Mail Server

Mark J Gaynor mark at mjg.id.au
Sat Dec 10 19:56:06 WST 2005

Sendmail is very versatile in what it can do. The real question one should
be
asking is do I need to use such a complex MTA to do a simple task. Your
response will dictate the type of MTA you should use. Then you need to
become familiar with how to install and configure it. The handbook for
sendmail is about 50mm thick. That will give you some idea how complex
that MTA is.

Use what meets you needs and experience.