[plug] Need utility/plugin to download links

Jim Householder nofixed at westnet.com.au
Wed Dec 14 01:02:44 WST 2005

Thanks all.  It took a few tries to limit what I got to what I wanted,
but all is well.

I tried to use wget's -D switch to limit what I got but had no luck.  It
appears (and is documented) to limit domains.  I tried to use it to
limit what directories were accessed within a domain, and the result was
the single page specified in the command.

Jim