[plug] Re: Domain Name Query

Joong Cho joongcho at westnet.com.au
Sun Dec 11 15:07:17 WST 2005

Thanks guys.

> Linux doesn't care who made the RAM. Only your hardware - mostly the
> motherboard's memory controller, or on an AMD64 / Opteron system the CPU
> - will care. Bad RAM == hardware problem.

Also, with my bad kernel error, should I first try pulling out each RAM's
first and then try replacing the motherboard to see if that works or should
I try replacing the motherboard all together?  Before I try the motherboard
thing, is an Intel Mainboard 865PERLL with Lan a good motherboard to start
off with?

I need to get myself an anti-static mat and wriststraps before I do any
work. I would hate to ruin my server computer.

Joong Cho
Joong Cho Enterprises
President

Business: +61 8 9354 7178
Fax: +61 8 9354 7174
Mobile: +61 0439 963 499

Web Site Administrator and Web Site Designer
http://www.joongcho.com/
http://www.startreklibrary.com/