[plug] hmmm Linus being opinionated again :-P

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:08:51 WST 2005

I find that now I'm 99.999% happy using Ubuntu I'm also much more
productive and content using Gnome.
Every now and again I get the urge for eye-candy and flip over to
KDE... but eventually I get tired of the  less reliable environment
and flip back to gnome with a happy sigh.
To me KDE is more of a "toy" environment (even though many of their
apps are sorely needed in the Gnome arena), and until they stop
jamming features into it and sacrifice a few deadlines for reliability
I think it'll stay that way.

But that's my opinion as a user, whatever that is worth...

--
Ubuntu Breezy 5.10
  I will write on a huge cement block "By accepting this brick through