[plug] problum with getting on the net

David davidatt at conceptual.net.au
Tue Dec 20 15:44:54 WST 2005

> Glad you got the ADSL working!yes the modem is connected to the internet....

What did you need to do? what i dun is put the detales in to the modem and

then turn off the computer..

> What mail client do you plan on using?  I use Mozilla Thunderbird.
i use the same here too..
  What did you have in mind?
i can not get none think at all. the modem say i am on the net.. but not
get nonthink at all it all ways timeout..
  Is it installed already?
yes

> In the meantime, you can use Webmail by logging into Concept's web page

(www.conceptual.net.au), but clearly you have email working to some extent

because you managed to send this message!!\
i have try that all ready and i can not get it up at all. i can not at all.

> What point are you up to?
i want to sufe the net on ADSL...
  What are you stuck with?
getting on the net with ADSL.
   As always, details REALLY help us solve problems.
the problem is getting on the internet with ADSL.

what i have dun is put my user name and pass word in to the modem and
then save it in and left the modem on for 23hr first. when i got on i
save all the Connection information in to the modem...

the modem i have got is NB5 ADSL2+

at this time i am on my dileup connection to get to my mail and authers
thinks to do. i will be here till we can work this out for the ADSL.

regards
david