[plug] David's ADSL Problem

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Dec 23 12:02:45 WST 2005

Daniel Foote wrote:

> It was not intended to take away or "damage" the work that Computer Angels do.

Yes, I understand that and thanks. I know and as I just said to Cameron
off list, everyone is being hugely helpful but my concern is that the
thing we are trying to solve for David will become more complicated than
it needs to be.

> Also, it was what Jonathan was looking for, and answers his question.
> Wether or not anyone actually uses it to fix this problem is up for
> discussion. I'm all for user-friendly ways of fixing it.

Gah. Sorry Daniel. If my explanation can be interpreted as a slight on
other peoples efforts it wasn't my intention. Everyone is dropping in to
assist which is great. The response was more about explaining that we
have made the connection method as simple as you've described.

I've just tried now to call David and had to leave a message. I'll try
again later.

All the best
Harry