[plug] Festive Greetings

Richard Meyer meyerri at westnet.com.au
Sat Dec 24 16:43:13 WST 2005

On Sat, 2005-12-24 at 16:15 +0800, Chris Caston wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to wish everyone on the PLUG and off-topic list a Merry
> Christmas and a relaxing peaceful end to 2005 as we welcome in 2006.
>
> Thanks to everyone for all the help and support throughout the year.
>
> best regards,

<Scrooge mode:>

Could we please confine these sorts of things to off-topic!!!! there is
no mention of Linux at all!!!! "Wasting bandwidth, mutter, mutter, bah,
humbug"

</Scrooge mode:>

Now if you'd said "Tux, the penguin, wishes you all a Merry Christmas",
it'd be OK. ;-)

So, from me:
Tux, the penguin, wishes you all a Merry Christmas!!!!!