[plug] Festive Greetings

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 06:50:10 WST 2005

Tuxoid says ditto

Richard Meyer <meyerri at westnet.com.au> wrote:  On Sat, 2005-12-24 at 16:15 +0800, Chris Caston wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to wish everyone on the PLUG and off-topic list a Merry
> Christmas and a relaxing peaceful end to 2005 as we welcome in 2006.
>
> Thanks to everyone for all the help and support throughout the year.
>
> best regards,

Could we please confine these sorts of things to off-topic!!!! there is
no mention of Linux at all!!!! "Wasting bandwidth, mutter, mutter, bah,
humbug"

Now if you'd said "Tux, the penguin, wishes you all a Merry Christmas",
it'd be OK. ;-)

So, from me:
Tux, the penguin, wishes you all a Merry Christmas!!!!!
--
Richard Meyer

PLUG discussion list: plug at plug.org.au
Committee e-mail: committee at plug.linux.org.au