[plug] ADSL good news/ DEFault gateway

David davidatt at conceptual.net.au
Mon Dec 26 21:51:12 WST 2005

Hi Guys,

i hope you can help me out here. i need my computers Default gateway ip
address that i can put in to my ADSL Modem.

the one in the modem dose not line up with the one in my computer at all
  can some one help me out how to get it out of my computer please.

                                            DHCP
the good news is on my ADSL modem i have a DHCPoffer back
                                            DHCPACE
in 1800 sec update

i need a IP ADDRESS FOR DEFAULT GATEWAY.. I NEED TO GET IT OUT OF MY
COMPUTER.

I AM RUNING SYSTEM IS DEBIAN SARGE

I NEED THIS TO GET ON TO ADSL PLEASE

YOURS SINCELY