[plug] Site Seed bo problem

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Fri Dec 30 16:10:26 WST 2005

Hello,

I just installed Site seed (http://www.siteseed.org) on a Debian Sarge
test server and I have a bo problem. Basically when accessing /bo I just
get the heading and no menus in or anything visible rendered from
index.php.

If I view the source is says:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="estilos.css" type="text/css">

I'm using

 php4           4.3.10-16
apache         1.3.33-6sarge1
apache-ssl     1.3.33-6sarge1
mysql-server   4.0.24-10sarge
php4-mysql     4.3.10-16

I have tried creating users and passwords from /passwds

I have also posted this on the site seed forum. If I haven't given
enough information please prompt me with more trouble shooting steps.

regards,

Chris Caston