[plug] Urgent need of a SCSI cable or adapter - update

Arie Hol arie99 at ozemail.com.au
Fri Dec 30 17:41:46 WST 2005

On 29 Dec 2005 at 23:42, Michael Hunt wrote:

> What I am hoping is that someone on the list may have an old controller
> card or cables lying around that I can beg, borrow or buy from them for
> the purposes of data recovery. All I really need is some config files
in

I have had a dig around and found :

1 adaptec scsi controller for ISA slot - AHA - 1520B S6		964400 B

1 adaptec scsi controller for PCI slot - AHA-2940U/HP		1639900 A

Both cards have standard 50 pin internal connector as well as a narrow
scsi external connector

4 scsi cables in various configurations.

Regards Arie