[plug] TAFE Venue still not confirmed. Tuesday seminar deferred (again).

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Fri Feb 4 23:27:19 WST 2005

Greetings,

After numerous exciting telephone conversations, I've still been
unable to confirm the TAFE venue for this year's seminars. I'm still
waiting on a call from a fellow at TAFE's East Perth campus to find
out if the venue there is a possibility (that was the direction we
were nudged in early last year).

Where does this leave PLUG? Well, no venue has been confirmed for
next Tuesday's seminar hence the seminar has been deferred
indefinitely. I'll visit TAFE in person on Monday to see what can be
arranged.

In the case that falls through, we may be looking for a brand new
venue. Do any PLUG members have access to a venue suitable for our
seminars (30+ seats & data projector) that PLUG could use once a
month?

Thanks in advance,

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>