[plug] A newbie question - navigation

Rob Davies rob at rjdarts.com
Mon Feb 7 15:31:12 WST 2005

Hi Michael,

This book helped me lots in the beginning and even recently when having
to rectify network problems, maybe a little outdated in some respects,
but I think it parts have been updated recently.

Anyway It will save you that trip to the bookshop, and has relevant
links or otherwise google is your friend.

Paul Sheer,  Rute Users Tutorial and Exposition (Version 1.0.0)
http://www.icon.co.za/~psheer/book/

On 07 Feb 2005, at 2:54 PM, Michael Vandine wrote:

> Thanks, Shayne.  I'll hustle down to my fav bookshop and get one.  I'm
> pretty tech savy (been in IT since '70), so I might get both a
> 'dummies' book to get up and running and also an advanced book for
> later.
>
> Thanks again!

HTH

Cheers!
Rob Davies
rob at rjdarts.com

"It is the world which makes known to us our belonging to a
subject-communtiy, especially the existence in the world of the
manufactured objects." Sartre.