[plug] sshd help (take2)

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Tue Feb 8 19:56:52 WST 2005

I haven't read the other replies in detail, so I apologise in advance
if this has already been mentioned.

Is your sshd process in debug mode somehow?  This is turned on with
the -d switch.  According to the man page it only processes one
connection at a time if you do that.  There doesn't seem to be a
sshd_config option to turn that on.  On debian /etc/default/ssh is
where you'd put random args to pass to sshd.  Perhaps gentoo has
something similar?

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
She often gave herself very good advice (though she very seldom followed it).
		-- Lewis Carroll