[plug] netBSD installation [OT]

Lyndon Maydwell maydwell at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:20:20 WST 2005

Just got home from work, here's roughly what the errors are:

on booting from disk1 (boot1.fs)

<<EOE1
booting fd0a:netbsd - starting in 0
3692492@@@@@@@@@read text: Input/output errorboot: fd0a:netbsd:
Input/output error
booting fd0a:netbsd.gz
\
Please remove disk1, insert disk 2, and press return..._
EOE1

followed by

<<EOE2
open netbsd.old: No such file or directoryboot:f48a:netbsd.old: No
such file or directory
booting f48a:netbsd.old.gz
EOE2
pages and pages of that with no end in sight.

This may be a little inacurate as I'm reading it off a photo from a
digital camera, and it didn't 'play nice' with the monitor's refresh
rate.

Anyhow, this shows that I was wrong previously and there is an error
during the first boot-disk, but I was tired, so I excuse myself :P