[plug] SCO

garry garbuck at westnet.com.au
Thu Feb 10 20:53:33 WST 2005

This is significant....

<quote>

Do you remember when SCO told the world all about the convincing
materials they'd love to show us but that were submitted to the court
under seal? If we could see those, they implied, we'd surely be aware of
how strong their position really was? Well, Judge Kimball saw it all.
And he says he finds it incredible that after trash talking IBM in
public for two years, SCO has presented no evidence to back up their words:

    "Viewed against the backdrop of SCO's plethora of public statements
    concerning IBM's and others' infringement of SCO's purported
    copyrights to the UNIX software, it is astonishing that SCO has not
    offered any competent evidence to create a disputed fact regarding
    whether IBM has infringed SCO's alleged copyrights through IBM's
    Linux activities."

So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. No competent evidence,
sealed or public.

</quote>

8^)===

Woohoooo..