[plug] Gmail Invites [UNCLASSIFIED]

Clark Julian Julian.Clark at cdpp.gov.au
Mon Feb 14 11:26:26 WST 2005

Hooray for 50 free Gig's of online storage.

Go gmailfs.
:)

The information contained in this message and in any attachments is privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. You should not read, copy, use or disclose this information without authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorised dissemination, disclosure, copying or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and may result in legal action.