[plug] VoIP

Timothy White weirdo at tigris.org
Tue Feb 22 23:15:10 WST 2005

> My provider is Simtex (http://www.simtex.com.au/)
>
> Last time I checked they were using a Cisco call manager.

This is looking very nice.
Just curios. How well does this work over dialup?

It makes me want bare DSL more and more.
It makes me wonder why the government doesn't start promoting VoIP and
stop laying copper and start laying fibre or another nice cable and get
people to use the Analog Telephone Adapters (ATA)

Tim

--
Tim White - Use the Fox, Luke!
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net