[plug] Transfering vinyl record's to CD

Steve Boak sboak at westnet.com.au
Wed Feb 23 08:54:14 WST 2005

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 08:31, landerson wrote:
>  Good morning to one & all,
>
>  I am contemplating transfering my LP's & cassettes to CD's, what software
> does one require under Linux to effect the change.
>
>  Had a look on the web but have no idea what I am looking for.
>
>  All info appreciated.
>
>  Thank's
>
>  Laurie

I use Audacity to record from line-in to whatever audio file format I like,
then xcdroast to burn to CD. For copying CDs to disk, KAudioCreator does an
excellent job.

Steve

--
Ph: +61 8 97560662, IP-Phone: FWD# 454566, e164.org# 61897560662

"Most men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most pick themselves
up and continue on as if nothing had happened." - Winston Churchill