[plug] Transfering vinyl record's

landerson easygoing at aijv.com.au
Fri Feb 25 09:02:54 WST 2005

  Good Morning, it's looking pretty good,

  Thank's Brad Campbell, Senectus, Shane O'Brien-Lynch, Steve Boak & Bernd Felsche
  for the info on recording vinyl to CD.

  I needed to add a CD-RW to the system I intend use, as this system only has a DVD-Rom
  The installation was simple enough but the system cann't find the drive, there are
  software changes to be made I am sure but what should they be??????

  A couple of books I have didn't help much.

  The system is running Debian Sid.

  Once the system will recognize the new drive I will only need to add CDtoast software or
  what ever it is now called

  Once again thoughts gentlemen please, all pointer's help.

  Thank's,

  Laurie