[plug] WA PHP mailing list

Sol sol at terminus.net.au
Tue Jan 4 12:24:07 WST 2005

The mailing list software is Mailman, which so far as I can tell is the
most widely deployed mail list software around. I use it myself.
Configuring things to put the months archives in order should be fairly
straightforward. I don't think that the software is the main constraint
here, but rather, the less-than-non-existant amount of spare time that
the list admin has to see to these tasks. At least, that's my guess FWIW.

/sol