[plug] WA PHP mailing list

James Devenish devenish at guild.uwa.edu.au
Tue Jan 4 13:02:53 WST 2005

Bret,

In message <Pine.LNX.4.44.0501041154110.4028-100000 at BBRH73.busby.net>
on Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 12:17:52PM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> In looking at the list archives for other lists hosted at
> lists.linux.org.au, in the archives, the archives are ordered
> alphabetically,

Perhaps that was a temporary bug in the version of the software
at lists.linux.org.au. The same software used by others, including
PLUG, does not exhibit the behaviour you described.

> Rootsweb uses Smartlist from memory,

I don't think Smartlist provides web archives, so I think Rootsweb
are using either a custom solution or a standalone archiver.