[plug] Spark - Incoming connections

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Tue Jan 4 15:24:14 WST 2005

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 12:54:28AM +0800, weirdo at tigris.org wrote:
> It appears that spark is attempting to connect to my gateway.

These messages are better sent to admin at plug (please reply just to
admin at plug, not the list).

> It happened twice, on port 46371 and 46402.

Date/time? What is the source port? What is your gateway's IP? TCP?
Sounds like it could be spark still thinking it had a connection to
you from a stale IMAP or POP3 connection.

> I think it could be related to thunderbird trying to connect to spark for
> IMAP (I don't think imap is still hosted on there.)

Nope, it's on kettle now.

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>