[plug] Spark - Incoming connections

Timothy White weirdo at tigris.org
Wed Jan 5 10:18:50 WST 2005

Bernard Blackham wrote:

>Date/time? What is the source port? What is your gateway's IP? TCP?
>Sounds like it could be spark still thinking it had a connection to
>you from a stale IMAP or POP3 connection.

This was probably what happened. Although I'm not quite sure why as the
IMAP server is on kettle.
Oh well. It doesn't appear that any of the few plug members where
setting on the server looking at all incoming connections and hacking them.
Except Cameron ;)

Tim

--
Tim White - Use the Fox, Luke!
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net