[plug] AVM Fritz! PCI card installation

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 18:17:11 WST 2005

Hi folks,

Does anyone have a known-good ISDN installation utilising one of these
cards? We would like to swap the card back and forth with ours, to
determine whether the card itself is faulty (see my previous post on
this topic, which is still unchanged despite another 30mins on the
phone to Telstra).

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.