(Fwd) [was: Re: (Fwd) Re: Fwd: [plug] (OT) Sorry about the OT -]

Timothy White weirdo at tigris.org
Wed Jan 5 10:15:17 WST 2005

James Devenish wrote:

> - I have not noticed the list software reporting any problems with
>   Chris' Gmail account.

I have had problems with my gmail account in accessing messages. If I
send a message from the gmail account to plug and try to download it via
pop it sometimes doesn't get to me as it appears gmail sees that the
message is a duplicate of the one I sent so it doesn't add it to the
conversation and I don't know where it goes.
This has also happened to me when I've read my emails on gmail (so not
just pop access)

Anyone else experienced this?

Tim

--
Tim White - Use the Fox, Luke!
PGP/GPG id: 602E944D, Pub Key Serv: subkeys.pgp.net