[plug] Problems with Sendmail

Craig Foster fostware at westnet.com.au
Fri Jan 7 12:29:30 WST 2005

You'll also want to make sure your local ip's are listed in /etc/mail/access
Eg for a local 192.168.0.x network...

localhost.localdomain           RELAY
localhost                       RELAY
127.0.0.1                       RELAY
192.168.0                       RELAY

Don't forget to change to the /etc/mail directory and run 'make' to redo the
database files.

Oh, and a 'service sendmail restart' to make sure sendmail is using the new
settings.

Regards,

CraigF.