[plug] ** January Seminar Notice **

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Fri Jan 7 12:44:46 WST 2005

Greetings and Happy Gregorian New Year to all!

To help continue with the festivities, Cameron Patrick will be
delivering our next PLUG talk on why we should boycott CVS[1] and
turn to more usable alternatives...

Title: Software Archery: hitting the bull's-eye with GNU Arch
revision control

Venue: Central TAFE Lecture Theatre, Perth

When: Tuesday, 11 January 2005, 7:30pm - 9:00pm

Presenter: Cameron Patrick

You may wish to join us at the Plaka Shishkebab on James Street for
dinner before hand (around 6:30pm or so), and enjoy a free drink
with any kebab on presentation of your PLUG membership card.

Regards,

Bernard.

[1] http://photos1.flickr.com/26624_2dfddd66c0_m.jpg

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>