CANCELLED: Re: [plug] ** January Seminar Notice **

Bernard Blackham bernard at blackham.com.au
Mon Jan 10 17:44:47 WST 2005

Sadly, I've just been informed that the venue is currently occupied
by scaffolding whilst they replace the lights and won't be available
tomorrow night. Alas we won't be hearing Cameron's talk tomorrow
night.

However, there will still be some people at the Plaka for dinner
from about 6:30pm for anybody who wishes to just hang out and
converse or show off their geeky toys :)

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Bernard.

--
 Bernard Blackham <bernard at blackham dot com dot au>