[plug] confused about linux

mary welch kiwiaus2003 at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 8 12:17:34 WST 2005

i am running windows xp pro at present and would like to convert to
linux-mandrake 10.1. i am getting confused with everything i am reading
on the web whether it is better to partition my computer and keep
windows or completely change to linux. Also i don't know whether i
should download the cd's or buy linux e.g. not powerpack but discovery.i
am not experienced in partition my computer either. i am using nero cd
burner program too.
mary