[plug] ready for linux

Chris Caston caston at arach.net.au
Sun Jan 9 14:14:39 WST 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-09 at 13:49, mary welch wrote:
> i have backup all my files i need. i also have my own disc of windows xp
> pro if anything gones wrong. i am now ready to partition my
> computer.please could someone either e-mail me the best way to do this
> or tell me a website to go to that i can follow to do this.does
> mandrake-linux work with isdn connection for the internet.i work with
> telstra . i live in the country and don't have anyone near me to help me
> with the partitioning.

Mary,

I hope we can help you with this. I myself am more of a Debian user than
a Mandrake user and have not used Linux with ISDN before but I expect
there are lots of people on this list that have.

There are also quite a few PLUG members and or mailing list users in
different parts of WA so it would not surprise me if there is in fact a
member near you that could help you out.

Did you by any chance try out Knoppix as I suggested?

regards,

--
Chris Caston

Aptitude Technology