[plug] ready for linux

mary welch kiwiaus2003 at bigpond.com
Sun Jan 9 19:21:43 WST 2005

thanks russ

i do not know what libranet version 2.8.1 is?could you please explain. i
want to install mandrake-linux but i am very new at partitioning my
computer so I can use xp with mandrake and then mandrake alone. i have
always used windows but now what to change. I use thunderbird and
firefox very little window products.not even windows firewall i use zone
alarm and avgfree edition virus protection.
mary