[plug] ready for linux

Russ Pitman rjp at westnet.com.au
Sun Jan 9 16:50:13 WST 2005

mary welch wrote:
> i have backup all my files i need. i also have my own disc of windows xp
> pro if anything gones wrong. i am now ready to partition my
> computer.please could someone either e-mail me the best way to do this
> or tell me a website to go to that i can follow to do this.does
> mandrake-linux work with isdn connection for the internet.i work with
> telstra . i live in the country and don't have anyone near me to help me
> with the partitioning.

I have been using Libranet version 2.8.1 over ISDN for the past year if that
is any significance, it has the the best installer for anyone with "new"
knowledge,it's basically Debian Sarge and maintaining is a breeze.

Originally for fee only it is now free as in nocharge, comes on 2cd's. I
don't know your location,I am in Gosnells/Perth, have several sets available
and am happy to recommend them to anyone.

If collecting them is a problem I'll mail them to you.
Cheers.
Russ