[plug] Dropped Mandrake RPMs for Gentoo package management

WolfBite wolfbite_aus at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 15:30:20 WST 2005

Same here :)
raised on Mandrake and loved it :)

But got SICK of the RPM hunt.
Then if I couldnt find an rpm tried to compile sources
which almost NEVER worked :(
and when they bought out the NEXT version, it either
woulnt work with previous rpms or just went crazy!!!

Fair enough I'm no genius
but when you follow instructions and they NEVER work
it got frustrating!!!

with gentoo thats NOW different :) 98% of compiles
work straight off (thats not even using the ebuilds)

DOWNSIDE:
    Takes timeeeeee to setup.
SOLVED:
    Use a gui install version to get up& running.
    Then batch add whats needed (adsl a must :)

    Thanks goto Senectus for getting me started :)

WolfBite