[plug] Billion router problem(I think)

Russ Pitman rjp at westnet.com.au
Tue Jan 11 21:29:02 WST 2005

It is From: <Mailer-Daemon at wenet.com.au>

Presumably at westnet.com,see above.

> > Originally the router setup only congigured /etc/resolvconf with
> > 	search
> > 	nameserver 192.168.1.254 (router ip) but adding westnets IP's so
> >
> > 	search
> > 	nameserver 202.72.191.199
> > 	nemeserver 203.10.1.9
> > 	nameserver 192.168.1.254  made no difference to  results.
> >
> > I've been reading the router manual but get lost in the acronyms.
> >
> > Has any Plug user of the 5100 struck this, or any other suggestions to try
> > please, westnet suggested I try a linux IRC channel :(
>
> The Billion router does (mainly) just that - route IP. I assume that IP
> routing is occuring. Therefore your problem is probably not the Billion.
That seems likely but Westnet support were unable to assist

> > Russ.
I was using Exim,switched to Exim4 and have tonight purged Exim and
installed postfix. Westnet's mail delivery system is still returning the mail
 to sender.
--
Russ.