[plug] ATO CSI Page updated

harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Wed Jan 12 14:38:01 WST 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 14:03:20 +0800 Carl Gherardi <carl.gherardi at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:46:39 +1100, Onno Benschop <onno at itmaze.com.au>
> wrote:> The new version, ready for feedback, is at:
> >
> >         http://itmaze.com.au/articles/ato/
> >

> I've no further comments on this
>
> > Also, what kind of suggestions do people have for making this
> > information available in a wider context, so more people can benefit?
>
> The obvious place is a link from the ato website itself near the faq
> "Is there a linux version"

Hi Onno and Carl

I'd suggest that the pages themselves are hosted externally to the ATO (if
they will provide an external link to non-ATO information).

The page can then be updated with ease and could be hosted at PLUG; or
SLPWA since this is information directed at SMEs and business activity.

All the best
Harry

ps I'm presently Chair of SLPWA. I can put the idea of hosting the
information to our committee when we meet Thursday week.

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/