[plug] Strange NFS problem [UNCLASSIFIED]

Clark Julian Julian.Clark at cdpp.gov.au
Thu Jan 13 11:12:23 WST 2005

Could this be a permissions problem?

  _____

	From: plug-bounces at plug.linux.org.au
[mailto:plug-bounces at plug.linux.org.au] On Behalf Of Simon Scott
	Sent: Thursday, 13 January 2005 11:11 AM
	To: plug at plug.linux.org.au
	Subject: [plug] Strange NFS problem

	Hi all

	Having a weird issue today - our server exports /home via NFS to
my linux desktop, no problem.

	However, I have a DVD image on the server which is mounted via
loopback.

	If I look while logged on to the server I can see the contents
no problem. However, via NFS the contents directory is empty!

	This worked fine up until today which is even stranger - and I
havent performed any upgrades recently.

	Has anyone seen anything similar?

	Thanks

The information contained in this message and in any attachments is privileged and confidential and intended only for the use of the addressee. You should not read, copy, use or disclose this information without authorisation. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please e-mail the sender immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorised dissemination, disclosure, copying or use of the contents of this message is prohibited and may result in legal action.