[plug] Strange NFS problem [UNCLASSIFIED]

Simon Scott simon at plumtek.com
Thu Jan 13 11:31:56 WST 2005

I wouldnt think so - I have ldap authentication setup on the server and
my desktop, and the permissions look fine.

I also have part of the home directory shared via smb - and I can see
the contents of the DVD just fine.

Appears to be an NFS problem - does NFS have a \'stay on this
filesystem\' flag or something?