[plug] mailman list setup problem

Sol sol at terminus.net.au
Mon Jan 17 10:57:10 WST 2005

I've set up and administered 3 mailman lists in the past. It's been no
problem, just follow the documentation. I have been trying to set up a
fourth, and whilst I've configured it in a way very similar  my other
private list, I can't send mail to it. When I mail the list I get the
following error:
---

  buddhistcouncil at bswa.org
    unknown local-part "buddhistcouncil" in domain "bswa.org"

---
This doesn't seem like a Mailman problem so much as an exim problem.
I've tried restarting mailman and exim, all to no avail. It just won't
recognize the list name part of the email. How can I get this to work?

nb: the other lists under this domain are working fine.

thanks; sol