[plug] Just on the off chance....

Simon Scott simon at plumtek.com
Tue Jan 18 16:23:39 WST 2005

Just to follow up my own post :)

I searched and searched, and couldnt find any information concerning
Mandrake 10.1 and the serveRAID 6i.....

It appears to be supported, but throws errors when you try to install.

The workaround I found is to wait for the error, then swap to the
command prompt and type 'insmod ips'... It appears that the installer
doesnt load the module!

OK, now I can get back to my own private hell :)

--
Simon Scott
simon.scott at plumtek.com
mob: 0409113359