[plug] PLUG Annual General Meeting 2005 - call for nominations

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Thu Jan 20 12:02:02 WST 2005

Leon Brooks wrote:

> >  * President (currently Bernard Blackham)
>
> I nominate Bernard for this year. Top marks for all he's done and is
> still doing. Vote 1 Bernard! (-:

I'll second Bernard, although I'm not sure if he _wants_ to do the
president thingy again; and also Mark G for sec'y/treas.

> >  * Secretary (currently Clare Johnstone)
>
> ...Clare, having bravely filled the slot in our hour of need (well,
> actually, "allowed herself to be press-ganged" would be more honest),
> has expressed an interest in retiring.

I nominate James Devenish for secretary since he has a pedantic
secretarial inclination and has been hanging around for a while being
useful without being on ctte.

> >  * Librarian (cur[r]ently Nick Bannon)

Oops.

Cameron.