[plug] PLUG Annual General Meeting 2005 - call for nominations

Mark J Gaynor mark at mjg.id.au
Thu Jan 20 13:05:58 WST 2005

On 20/01/2005 at 12:02 PM Cameron Patrick wrote:

>Leon Brooks wrote:
>
>> >  * President (currently Bernard Blackham)
>>
>> I nominate Bernard for this year. Top marks for all he's done and is
>> still doing. Vote 1 Bernard! (-:
>
>I'll second Bernard, although I'm not sure if he _wants_ to do the
>president thingy again; and also Mark G for sec'y/treas.

I accept the nomination for Treasurer for 2005 as I still have some
unfinished
work to further the Club.

>> >  * Secretary (currently Clare Johnstone)
>>
>> ...Clare, having bravely filled the slot in our hour of need (well,
>> actually, "allowed herself to be press-ganged" would be more honest),
>> has expressed an interest in retiring.
>
>I nominate James Devenish for secretary since he has a pedantic
>secretarial inclination and has been hanging around for a while being
>useful without being on ctte.

I second the nomination of James Devenish for secretary.

I will nominate Leon Brooks for Vice President and Nic Bannon for
Librarian.

I will also nominate Cameron Patrick for Webmaster (He and Bernard have
done
a sterling job with the website, I will also be happy to do
Webmaster/server stuff
as required too.)

Mark