Position Descriptions (Was Re: [plug] PLUG Annual General Meeting 2005 - call for nominations)

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Thu Jan 20 18:53:55 WST 2005

Timothy White wrote:

> >* Two ordinary committee members (currently Adrian Woodley and
> >  Cameron Patrick)

As a 2004 OCM, I have hounded people into getting membership cards
printed, organised the PLUG hacker nights (which were Adrian's idea
originally), redesigned the PLUG web site, done a large portion of the
set-up and administration of the new server (and the news server),
helped out at the Installfest, and probably other things I've
forgotten.  General dogs-body, in other words.

> >* Webmasters (currently Cameron Patrick, Bernard Blackham, Mark
> >  Gaynor and James Devenish)

Webmasters' duties mainly include updating the web site as necessary.
In particular all of the regular events are still done largely
manually (and if I find time I may start scripting this).

Cameron