Position Descriptions (Was Re: [plug] PLUG Annual General Meeting 2005 - call for nominations)

Cameron Patrick cameron at patrick.wattle.id.au
Thu Jan 20 18:46:53 WST 2005

James Devenish wrote:

>  - committee at plug

Everyone on the committee has the admin password to this list.

>  - off-topic at plug

Admin'ed by me at the moment (though I intend to hand it off to
someone else at some point).

> I'm not aware of any assigned duties for the listmaster, but here
> are some of the ones I've had on my plate at one stage or another:

Tasks for someone this year (whether it be me or the future
listmasters) should include:

 - Moving plug at plug to shameless.plug (or decide that this is not
   worth doing)
 - Setting up spam filtering for @plug.org.au, including the lists
 - Work on the news<->mail gateway

Cameron.