[plug] Thanks Craig!

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Fri Jan 21 09:58:37 WST 2005

For a good laugh at the hackery last night.

For the absent: it was a good warning to all: don't drive your computer
tired, or you may unexpectedly fall asleep - which can be more
frustrating than crashing.

One of the other outcomes was a much improved plugin script for
ComputerAngels, which mounts/unmounts stuff reliably
at /media/NameOfDevice (e.g. /media/Sony for my digital still camera
and /media/Flash_Disk for a memory stick). And Harry got to show off
his bright and cheerful graphic arts skillz.

On top of this, I got some work done while I was being entertained.

Cheers; Leon