[plug] Thanks Craig!

harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Fri Jan 21 11:58:29 WST 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 09:58:37 +0800 Leon Brooks <leon at brooks.fdns.net>
wrote:

> For a good laugh at the hackery last night.
>
> For the absent: it was a good warning to all: don't drive your computer
> tired, or you may unexpectedly fall asleep - which can be more
> frustrating than crashing.

Jeez you[']r[e][0] cheeky :-) Craig did suss it out which is the point of
Hacker Nights.

> One of the other outcomes was a much improved plugin script for
> ComputerAngels, which mounts/unmounts stuff reliably
> at /media/NameOfDevice (e.g. /media/Sony for my digital still camera
> and /media/Flash_Disk for a memory stick).

Go Cameron. It was all SheerMagic that I'll have to figure out at a
lesser pace ..

> And Harry got to show off his bright and cheerful graphic arts skillz.

Yep. We're pretty happy that our new logo features so .. erm largely .. in
our login screen. We want Angels computers to be fun and so far the login
has got a few laughs and no frowns :-)

> On top of this, I got some work done while I was being entertained.

And you also mentioned your images at http://www.burningwell.org/
We have a big emphasis on CA having a Western Australian theme so your
offer of including some local photographs for backdrops is great. They are
beautiful images. Thanks Leon.

cu
Harry

[0] Jacqueline rescued me from being shamed by the grammar police.
Close shave .. :-P

--
Are you a computer angel?	http://www.computerangels.org.au/